Curtain Walls Systems
Architects challenge engineering capabilities by introducing innovative solutions to better buildings. As such, capturing natural light is a frequent practice today and it would be difficult to imagine buildings designed with large curtain wall architecture without natural light radiating throughout the structure. Not only does this serve an aesthetic appearance purpose but as well, financial operating savings and human well being for the building occupants.
Curtain Wall systems have the main function of separating interior and exterior areas because of environmental and atmospheric conditions, thus allowing natural light to emanate. Further, innovation in technology glass facade acquired new additional functions, such as increasing the value of the building, audio and visual advertising, and production of clean solar energy by use of photovoltaic elements as well. Overall, today’s glass facades exceed the aesthetic function with limited safety standard and ensure thermal performance is efficient, while minimizing energy loss and environmental pollution.
- The facade allows sufficient natural light through the building.
- Unlimited architectural opportunities and unique potential for corporate image.
- Thermal insulation up to 0.5 W / m2K.
- Energy Saving for buildings, up to 50%.
- Sound insulation up to 52dB.
- Interior comfort and quietness for residents and users
- Up to armored level of security and safety , even against explosive blasts.
Curtain Wall Systems: